- Construction of normal and express bike lanes in urban areas with a shortage of public space
- Improving the sustainability of carpool pick-up spots and parking spaces and making them climate-proof
- Improving the sustainability of provincial recycling sites and making them climate-proof
- Improving the sustainability of railway platforms and bus stations
- Bike paths on soft soil
- Infrastructure on contaminated soil
Typical issues for which PlasticRoad may present an interesting solution:
PlasticRoad can be used for the following purposes
Used in the context of
|Climate adaptation||Dry spells|
|Circularity||Recycling of plastic waste|
|Emissions||50% reduction in CO2, NOx, particulates|
*depending on which CCL variant you choose
PlasticRoad for you
Have we sparked your enthusiasm? And would you like to find out whether PlasticRoad could be an interesting solution for your project, street, parking lot or industrial site? Feel free to use our question-based tool, which can help you determine whether PlasticRoad could be the solution for your issue or challenge.
Do you have a specific question about our product? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for further information about our concept, partners, the technical qualities of our product, sustainability, trial results and how we produce the PlasticRoad elements.